Our coded welding certification means we can undertake work in light structural steel, but we are also competent and experienced in more sophisticated welding to Class 1 standards. Offering clients piece of mind and competent quality welds – every time. Our welders are qualified to your specific weld procedure.
The SWEL workshop is well equipped to undertake smaller jobs and larger commissions for both commercial and government clients. Whether it’s the welding of a piping system, the fabrication of platforms, repairs to earth moving equipment or the fabrication and repairs on drilling rigs, our experience and expertise guarantee a professional service of the highest quality.
SWEL WELDING QUALIFICATIONS:
- CWI – Certified Welding Inspector
- IIW International Welding Specialist
- IWS Welding Supervisor AS 1796
- Certificate 10 – Boiler and Pressure Vessels
- IWS Welding Supervisor AS 2214 – Steel Structures
- IWI S International Welding Inspection Senior
Call us today on, (08) 8953 0369 if you require SWEL’s Coded Welding services.